An open invitation to spend the weekend at Camp Susque, helping us gear up for the Summer.
- Susque Lodge (rooms sleep 4-6)
- Laurel Lodge (rooms sleep 4-5)
- Will be served in Hemlock Hall dining hall (Saturday B-Fast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack, Sunday B-Fast)
- Join for as many or as few meals as you like.
What you will do (examples):
- Cleaning (kitchen, pantry, dining hall, lodges, etc)
- Prepping flower beds and garden
- Give compliments
- Trail Work
- Lean on shovel
- Tell jokes
- Special Skills: Chainsawing, electrical, plumbing, carpentry