Invest time in family
We all seek to invest more time into our families, but such intentional time is increasingly hard to come by. Camp Susque invites you to come away for the weekend, allow us to do the work, and you can enjoy that much-needed family time. The weekend is geared to all ages and will be a great fit for families with small children, parents with adult children, and couples. Families stay in our cozy lodges but we do have a few “rustic” options (winterized cabins, no electricity) for the adventurous and hearty. Please call our office (570-998-2151) if you would like to book a rustic option.
Each year we invite a special Chaplain to the Spring Family weekend to serve as the main speaker for the event.
In addition to the speaker sessions, the rest of your weekend will be filled with scrumptious meals, a multitude of activities, and the ability to participate in as much or as little as you like. Let us serve you!
- Adults: $75
- Children under 18: $25
- Children 5 and under: Free
- Includes: 2 nights lodging, 4 meals, 2 evening snacks, and all weekend activities.
- Have a large family? Ask about our Large-Family Discount! 570.998.2151 or email@example.com.
Weekend Day Pass
- Adults: $30 ($35 at the door)
- Children under 18: $12.50 ($15 at the door)
- Children 5 and under: Free
- Includes Meals and activities Saturday and Sunday
- You will be staying in one of our cozy lodges, with one family per room. Each lodge has shared bathrooms, a central lounge, and plenty of heat!
- Susque Lodge sleeps 4-6 people per room, with a mix of double and bunk beds. This lodge also has a spacious balcony and sweeping back and front porches.
- Laurel Lodge sleeps 5 people per room, with a mix of double and bunk beds. This lodge has a loft feel to the second story and a small front porch.
- Rustic options also include our winterized cabins or Nature Den. RVs are also welcome and water & electric hookups (up to 30 amp) are available.
- Lodging preferences are on a first-come, first-serve basis based on registration dates.
Leave the meal prep and dishes to us! Let Susque serve you hand and foot as we prepare delicious dishes for all palates. Three hearty meals on Saturday and a loaded brunch on Sunday will leave you full and content. Not to mention the evening snacks and endless coffee and tea bar.
If your family has food allergies and preferences, you will be able to list those on your registration form. Our Hospitality Director ensures that Susque is able to handle most allergies and preferences, while still providing high-quality, filling meals, provided that allergies are submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the weekend. If you are registering within 2 weeks of the event, please call Susque at 570-998-2151 to discuss your dietary needs.
Refer to the printable packing list for help in preparing for the event.
$50/family non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required with your registration form. Your registration will not be finalized without the deposit.
Your remaining balance, after the deposit is paid, is due the Friday night you arrive.
Cancellations made 7 days prior to the registered camp date will allow for a full refund of any monies paid, minus the non-refundable deposit. After that date, all monies paid are non-refundable.
Does Susque have cell reception?
- Yes. There is excellent reception for Verizon and AT&T.
Does Susque have wifi?
- Yes. Wifi is available in our lodges and dining hall.
- Pets are not allowed in our lodges or Dining Hall. For those staying in RVs or our rustic lodging, please inquire first.
What if there is inclement weather?
- If the weather is bad enough to cancel camp, you will be contacted as soon as the decision is made.
What medical care is provided for the weekend?
- Your family is responsible for meeting your medical needs throughout the weekend. A hospital and urgent care clinic are about a half-hour away.
Are there any mandatory activities for the weekend?
- Nope. Join us for as many or as few scheduled activities as you like!
I’m a single adult, can I come without a family?
- Absolutely. We will be setting aside lodging for those that will not be bringing a family. However, please be aware that you may be lodging with others due to room scarcity.
May we bring our own sporting equipment (bow, rifle, etc)?
- Yes. Target sport equipment must be locked in your car with the ammunition locked in a separate container/area (ie: trunk or glove box) when not in use.
Are Linens provided for beds?
- Linens are available, but there may be a surcharge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need linens.