We are looking forward to a great weekend of sharing with friends, the fun and excitement of our annual harvest festival, a spectacular meal and program Saturday night, the premier of a Susque documentary, the return of the infamous Tipi Trot, worship in Chapel in the Pines on Sunday morning, and an enormous tent for Susque alum to view memorabilia, photo albums, and spend time talking to friends from the last 75 years! Tents, cabins, and Laurel Lodge are all available for lodging. Preregistration for lodging and mealplans is required. Register today!
The weekend schedule (subject to change) is as follows:
- Registration & Check-in from 6PM-7PM
- 75 Years of Susque Documentary screening: 7:30PM
- Devotions and Campfire snack: 8:30PM
- Susque Trivia Extravaganza: 9:00PM
- Quiet Hours begin: 10:00PM
- Harvest Festival opens at 9AM (breakfast available for purchase at various concession stands prior to festival open)
- Trail Run (seperate registration required) starts at 9:30AM
- Live Music, fun, and Food all day at the Harvest Festival
- Susque Alumni Tent opens at 9AM
- Tipi Trot (on-site registration) starts at 2PM
- Susque Dinner and 75 year celebration program (mealplan required) begins at 5:30PM
- 75th Anniversary program continues through the evening, as well as snack and bonfire.
- Breakfast (included in mealplan) at 8:30AM
- Sunday worship at Chapel in the Pines at 9:30AM
- Lunch at 12PM
- Hikes, tours of Zion, Volleyball, and porching available all afternoon
Any questions, call our office at 570-998-2151.