Summer Staff Details
Salary & Benefits
A summer at Camp Susque can be one of the most memorable ones of your life! You will find yourself challenged and stretched, as well as having the time of your life (and you get paid)!
In addition to your salary, you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to our onsite health services
- Ability to order outdoor recreation gear at a discount price
- Opportunity to be certified in 1st Aid, CPR, and Waterfront Lifeguarding for free
- Ability to increase your salary via the Missionary Support Program
- We prefer to hire in at least 4-week increments.
- Staff-in-Training receive a different base salary. See the Staff-in-Training page for more details.
- Young Explorers Staff are volunteer.
- Fill out our Staff Application.
Schedule for Summer 2019
|Summer 2019 Dates|
|Pre-camp Work Crew||May 12|
|Lifeguard Training Weekend||May 30-June 2|
|All Counselor Orientation||June 11-19|
|Staff Fellowship Weekend||June 14-16|
|Young Explorers Camp||June 19-22|
|Wilderness Trips Start||June 19|
|Boys Camp||June 22-July 13|
|Girls Camp||July 13-August 3|
|Susque Family Camp||August 4-10|
|Wilderness Trips End||August 10|
|Classic Family Camp||August 11-17|
Year-Round Part Time Staffing Opportunities
Weekend Retreat Support Staff
Field Trip Outdoor Educators
Winter Camp Support and Program Staff