Fall Work Fellowship Weekend
April 28-30 | Cost: Free
An open invitation to spend the weekend at Camp Susque, helping us prepare our grounds for the summer.
- Susque Lodge (rooms sleep 4-6)
- Laurel Lodge (rooms sleep 4-5)
- Will be served in Hemlock Hall dining hall
- Join for as many or as few meals as you like.
What you will do (examples):
- Cleaning (kitchen, pantry, dining hall, lodges, etc
- Trail Work
- Wood cutting/splitting/stacking
- Special Skills: Chainsawing, electrical, plumbing, carpentry
Work Weekend FAQ
Can I bring children?
Yes you can. Parents are responsible to supervise their children 12 and under. Children older than 12 can be given separate jobs.
What if I don't have a special skill?
That's okay! This is an open invitation, which means we encourage folks who know how to handle a chainsaw as well as those who have a desire to work wherever. We can use you for tasks such as cleaning, painting, weeding, etc.
What if there is bad weather?
Work Weekend is held rain or shine.
What if I have to cancel my registration?
Please call the office at (570) 998-2151.
|Prior to 7:00PM||Eat at Hoss's Steak & Sea House for Camp Susque day!|
|7:00PM||Arrive at Susque|
|8:00||Time to get to work!|
|10:00||Snack at work stations|
|5:00||Clean up work areas|
|8:00||Pack up & Depart|
|After 8:00||Join us at an area church for worship|